AIMS OF THE PROGRAMME
The main objectives of developing this curriculum are to produce competent technicians in clinical medicine who will work effectively at different work places.
The specific objectives, among other things, include to:
- Train clinician who will be able to provide preventive and rehabilitative services
- Facilitate trainee to acquire competence in diagnostic and curative services
- Prepare a technician who will carry out administrative services at primary health facility.
- Provide a professional career development with the stronger base in clinical medicine.
- Create awareness toward profession, legal and socioeconomic influences in the delivery of health care services.
DURATION OF STUDY
Duration of this programme is one (1) years with two (2) semester each
The programme has total of 10 module spread in two (2) semesters as follow:
|CM106101||Basics of Family Medicine||10||I|
|CMT06102||Leadership and Management in Health||9||I|
|CMT06104||Health Policy and Planning||7||I|
|CMT06206||Basics of Forensic Medicine||8||II|
|CMT06207||Apprenticeship in Surgery||14||II|
|CMT06208||Apprenticeship in Internal Medicine||14||II|
|CMT06209||Apprenticeship in Paediatrics and Child Health||14||II|
|CMT06210||Apprenticeship in Obstetrics and Gynaecology||14||II|
The programme starts in November each year